Members who wish to be internationally certified in The World Kuo Shu Federaton’s advanced degrees can learn more about the requirements. Ranking Certificates and sashes are awarded at TWKSF sponsored tournaments.
Information and Application Forms
The World Kuo Shu Federation (TWKSF) International Grading System Regulations
TWKSF ranking application forms
Please note that we accept Ranking Applications twice annually (May 31st and October 31st):
- If the application is received by the end of May and if the application is approved, the ranking will be presented at the annual U.S. International Kuo Shu Championship Tournament held during the last full weekend in July.
- If the application is received by the end of October and if the application is approved, the ranking will be mailed to the applicant.
- Read carefully the TWKSF Grading System Regulations.
- Download and fill out the Ranking Application Forms to the best of your ability.
- Include two (2) passport-size photos along with your application (we require only two photos instead of 5 photos).
- Include a check payable to TWKSF for the Grading Examination Fees (see page 9 of regulations).
Mail your complete application to:The World Kuo Shu Federation
P. O. Box 927
Reisterstown, Maryland 21136